Our Sunday morning 10:30 service is now hybrid, gathering in-person and on Zoom, so that everyone who wishes to, may attend.
If you would like to join us at a service, please let us know by sending us a message on Contact Us (on the top bar).
Safety measures have been put in place for in-person worship, to ensure everyone’s safety and also that we are complying with the government and national URC guidelines.
We will still have some safety precautions in place just to ensure that everyone feels safe to attend. We would ask that everyone is considerate of this, as some people who attend may feel vulnerable or concerned about the risk of catching Covid. We are asking everyone who attends to:
- Please wear a face mask when moving around the building. You can take it off when you are seated.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided when you arrive.
- You won’t have to book to attend, but we would ask you to either scan the NHS QR code at the entrance or leave your name and contact details just in case of any Covid cases, should we need to get in touch.
- We shall be singing again but, at the moment, ask everyone to put on their face mask when singing. We will be using our hymnbooks.
- We shall be celebrating Communion on the first Sunday of each month as normal. You won’t have to bring your own elements.
- We will be enjoying coffee and fellowship in the Hall after worship but would ask you to stay seated whilst in there.
- Junior Church meets each Sunday. The leadership team has safety precautions in place. Please let us know if you have any concerns.
- Please don’t attend in person if you have any signs or symptoms of Covid or are feeling unwell.
The Elders have completed a great deal of risk assessment and planning in order to re-open our Church safely and to return to regular worship. We know that it isn’t quite the same as before, but we are doing everything we can to keep everyone as safe as possible. All our procedures will be regularly reviewed.
The updated risk assessment document is available if you wish to read it. We used a template provided by the national URC. URC Risk Assessment revised for Sept 2021 opening