In our prayers for St John’s, Mtendere this week, we are asked especially to pray for:
- Church finances and the Ministers throughout the United Church of Zambia who have not been paid because there have been no live church services. They have gone without pay for the month of June.
- Medical staff under pressure because of coronavirus.
- Church Section Leaders caring for people in their local neighbourhoods.
Also, give thanks for:
- the kindness of church members caring for their minister.
- the generosity of members of Wessex Synod URC who have donated to the Zambia Appeal which is on its way to Lusaka Presbyteria in their time of need.