Hybrid – Communion Service
9:40 Fellowship on Zoom 10:20 In-person entry at Salisbury URC
10:30 Worship commences
Andover & Salisbury United Reformed Churches – united in worship on Zoom
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89190316526
Preparation: Today we celebrate communion. Please prepare juice or water to drink and bread or a cracker. If you are worshipping in the church, please bring your bread and juice with you.
- Next Sunday 13 June Salisbury URC has a Church Meeting on Zoom at 12:15.
- The Fellowship & Bible Study Group meets on Tuesday at 14:30 using the same Zoom link as you used today. Everyone is invited.
For In-Person worshippers: The doors of the church will open at 10:20. Health & Safety reminders: please remain in your seats and keep your mask on throughout the service, except for when you are taking the communion elements, if you have brought them with you. If you need to leave the service for some reason, please leave by the side door, and exit at the bottom of the stairs, and you will not be able to return into the building. We are not permitted to all sing in Church at present, so enjoy listening to the music. Also, we will not take a physical offering, so please continue giving from home or on your phone.
Order of Service
Prelude Malaguena, Tahira Noble plays the guitar
Church Notices Duty Elder – Tamsin Vallance
Gathering words Psalm 130.5-7
Opening Hymn Lord of all – Sing Praise 113
Gathering Prayer & the Lord’s Prayer Psalm 130.5-8a
Scripture); Mark 3:20-35 Jesus & Beelzebul, prince of demons Read by Robert Card
Children’s Message Honouring a Mother & Sister in Christ
Collection & Dedication of Offering
Options for payment:
- Stewardship Contribution Page: Click here to make a direct donation using your debit or credit card.
- PayPal: Make a direct donation here using your debit or credit card.
- On-line Banking: use for a single donation or create a Standing Order for regular payments
- Bank details for Salisbury URC: Acct Name: Salisbury United Reformed Church; Sort Code : 40-52-40; Acct No: 00016092. When you make a payment or deposit, please specify your name or Offering Envelope Number for the Treasurer’s future reference. Thank you.
- Bank details forAndover URC: Sort Code 40-08-28; Acct No. 51652362; Acct Name: Andover United Reformed Church
Prayers for our world Mervyn Scamell
Scripture Genesis 3:8-15 (in the garden)
Hymn The Ministry of Jesus, by George Stuart
Sermon Doing the will of God; being family Revd Gobledale
Communion Hymn When we meet around your table
Celebration of Communion During the pray of blessing for the elements, everyone, at home and at church, is invited to hold your bread or cracker and your holy vessel, your cup.
Closing Hymn We turn to Christ anew (SP 125)
Sending forth & the Grace The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all now and forever. Amen.
Zoom Fellowship Groups
Leaving the in-person service: Peter will play the organ as we leave. Please leave one row at a time starting from the front. Please wait for the people sitting in front of you to leave first. Please do not come forward to greet those leading the service. Use the side exit and stairs and leave through the side door downstairs. If anyone requires the lift, please turn right through the flower room at the top of the stairs and one of the stewards will assist you. Please do not go into any other areas of the building or gather to chat either inside or just outside the building.
Go in peace to do the will of God!